in Bozeman, Montana
We offer an inclusive pet dental cleaning package
Our dog and cat teeth cleaning package includes:
- Thorough pre-operative oral health exam
- IV catheter and Fluids – this allows us to help maintain your pets hydration and blood pressure.
- General anesthesia– It is simply not possible to provide a quality cleaning and take dental x-rays without general anesthesia. If it was possible, we would be the first ones to start offering that service. We are highly experienced and well trained in pet anesthesia, so your pet’s anesthesia experience will be tailored to their specific needs. Many veterinarians bring their own pets to us for dental care and also refer their higher risk anesthesia patients to us.
- Available board-certifiedTM anesthesiologist– In the unlikely event a patient experiences and problems with their anesthetic episode, an on-call board-certifiedTM veterinary anesthesiologist can immediately view the anesthetic parameters of that patient and provide guidance.
- Cone beam CT imaging. Cone beam CT imaging is included with our dental cleaning package (COHAT). This type of imaging modality provides a 3-D viewing of the teeth and jaw structure compared to a 2-D imaging with dental or skull radiographs. Additionally, cone beam CT imaging has increased sensitivity in detecting normal from abnormal and only takes only a few minutes to complete which decreases the patient’s time under anesthesia
- Ultrasonic cleaning and polishing. Your pets mouth will be thoroughly cleaned above and below the gum line.
- Detailed anesthetized oral exam – Every patient is examined by a doctor after the cleaning. Any findings are correlated with the dental x-rays.
- Our team will provide you with an electronic copy of your pet’s records after the procedure.
- Pet parents can feel great knowing that their pet is receiving excellent dental care that can also save them money by preventing any potentially painful oral disease for your pet.